Fibromyalgia is defined as a chronic medical condition in which the body goes through widespread pain of muscles, ligaments, tendons and other tender parts of the body. There are so many fibromyalgia herbal remedies to ease the pain and relax the muscles. Three herbal teas are recommended to give those suffering from fibromyalgia a good night’s sleep. These are as follows:
The use of this herb as a drink dates back to the days of the Egyptians, Anglo-Saxons and Greeks. It is a great drink that calms the body and does a good job to your digestive system as well. Many of us are known to be deficient in magnesium. Chamomile, which is rich in magnesium, will provides you with the ample amount for the body. It also helps relax muscles because of this.
This herb which is also rich in magnesium and other roots helps soothe the nerves and muscles. It also bestows great relief to people suffering from muscle spasms. Insomnia, restlessness, anxiety and nervousness can alls be driven away as this herb achieves that. It also relieves high blood pressure. By mixing passion flower with spearmint you will get a delicious yet healthy herbal drink.
The herb derives its name fro the word ‘valere’ which means ‘to be in health’. It has been used widely all around as an antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory. It helps in insomnia, nervousness, restlessness and anxiety. This herb is very rich in magnesium and calcium. The best way to have this otherwise disgustingly smelling herb is by adding hops, chamomile and honey to it so that you get a wonderful aroma to your valerian tea.
Some of the other fibromyalgia herbal remedies that will assure you immediate benefit are:
- Herbal Remedy for Insomnia: Wrap an ounce each of chamomile and lavender in cheese cloth and allow it to soak in your body when you soak your self in the bath.
- Herbal Remedy for Pain: Cayenne powder that basically contains capsicum helps the brain to block the release of chemicals that cause pain sensations. One of the methods used is by mixing the cayenne powder with wintergreen oil (one part cayenne to three parts wintergreen oil). It helps ease pain and improve blood circulation. The other method is wherein which a poultice is made by creating a paste out of hot water and cayenne powder. Apply oil on skin first and then apply the paste for 10 to 20 minutes and wash them off.
- Herbal Increased for Increased circulation: Add four ounces of ginger powder to your running water and allow the herb to dissolve. Another method is to wrap an ounce each of peppermint and rosemary in cheesecloth. Allow it to soak in your body when you soak in the bath.
Other Daily use herbal methods are:
- One cup of Echinacea and red clove tea in the morning helps improve your immune system.
- Drinking ginger tea or chamomile tea throughout the day removes toxins, relieves pain and maintains good circulation.
Overall, getting advantage of these fibromyalgia herbal remedies can help in enhancing the life conditions and can well relive from fibromyalgia pain.
- Herbal Remedies (blackseedbuffet.wordpress.com)
- Herbal Remedies – Natural Herbal Cures for Your Condition (herbalhealingguide.blogspot.com)
- 55 Best Herbal Remedies (wildflowersblooming.wordpress.com)